The Ultimate 420 U-lock combines ABUS security technology and compact design into a lock that will make thieves tear their hair out.
COMPACT, SOLID AND SECURE
The Ultimate 420 radiates a feeling of security through its appearance alone.
There are locks and then there is the Ultimate 420. If you are looking for a shackle lock that will deter potential thieves just by looking at it, then you don't have to look far. Thirteen millimetres of hardened special steel and aggressive colouring make it immediately clear to any bicycle thief that they have no chance here.
At the same time, the Ultimate 420 is so compact that you can easily stow it away. It finds its place in every backpack and bag and is therefore always with you when you need to secure your valuable bicycle.
Hardened 33/64" round bracket
The shackle, housing and supporting parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
Special, modern design of the lock body sheathing enables optimum handling
High-quality locking cylinder for high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking
Operation and use:
Good protection at medium theft risk
Recommended for securing good bicycles
The longer the shackle, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
The U-lock is a classic when it comes to securing bikes, and for good reason. Solid materials and no moving parts outside the lock mechanism are an excellent starting point for the strongest resistance possible. Decades of experience with the U-lock have made us experts in combining the most resistant materials with unique technology, and consequently one of the leading U-locks manufacturers. By the way: the police and insurance companies ...
Multitool Solution for everything that can happen while at work or Outdoors. Perfect for unexpected challenges at a backcountry campsite or small daily problems that crop up at the most inopportune times. Tighten a loose screw, opened a bottle or box.
For your convenience, ADVENTURE allows you to Open your knife and tools without unfolding the Pliers!
Includes Nylon Belt Pouch to hold Tool and Accessories!
Ready to Ship Today!
Components: · Nipper Pliers · Standard Pliers · Steel wire-cutter · Bottle opener · Can opener · Big flat screwdriver · Small flat screwdriver · Phillips screwdriver · Knife · Fish scaler · File · Scissor · Ruler · AWL
Anti-theft Bike Alarm With Wireless Remote Control
Keep your bike safe with this Motion Sensitive Alarm!
One Week Shipping Available!
1. Green and environmental protection for your bike: 2. Three sensitivity levels: High, Medium and Low; wth high reliability 3. Microcomputer control, using reliable arming probe 4. Password control to arm, only the owner can release the arming state; 5. The standby power consumption is low, and the battery life is long: 6. The structure is simple and reliable, and the installation is easy.
Instructions for Use: Press the red A button to set the defense and beep once; press the gray B button to cancel the anti-theft, and it will beep twice. Super loud, easy to operate, easy to burglar; Leave the bicycle for a short time, no need to trouble to lock up
Technical parameters: Power supply: 6F229V battery section: Working current: <1 00mA: Sound: >105db Working temperature: -15°C~75'C; Storage temperature: -40C~85C; Environmental humidity: 5%~-98%
1. Password setting and changing: The default password of the product in the factory setting is: "ABCA", in the non-armed state.
Use the following method to change to your own password: Press and hold the A button for about 3 seconds, hear a "drop", enter The old password, if the password is correct, you will hear three sounds of "Dididi" prompting you to enter it correctly. Start to input the new four-digit password within 5 seconds, if the modification is successful, you will also hear "Dididi" three Sound prompt. If you enter the old password incorrectly or modify the new password unsuccessfully, you can exit the password with a long beep Code modification status, you need to perform the above operation again: If the battery is removed for about 30 seconds, the system automatically restores the factory default password: "ABCA".
2. Sensitivity adjustment: The factory-set sensitivity is mid-range. In the non-armed state, long press the C key to hear "drop" --The sound prompt setting sensitivity is "High", long press the C key again to hear "Drip" two prompt prompt settings Sensitivity is "medium", long press C key again to hear "dididi" three prompts to set the sensitivity to "Low", continue to press the C key will cycle the above setting operations:
3. Arming: Hold down the B key for about 3 seconds, hear a "drop" prompt to enter the arming state, and start to alarm after 5 seconds Ring:
4. Unarm: In the arming state, enter the correct four-digit password to release the arming. "Didi" three prompts, if the password is wrong, a long beep prompts to enter the error:
5. Enter the wrong password for four times in any state, the system will lock the keyboard, any operation at this time Will be invalid, and the lock will be automatically released after 3 minutes;
6. In the arming state, the anti-theft device will send a short alarm 5 times when it feels vibration, if it is again within 5 seconds Under the vibration, the alarm sounds continuously for 15 seconds.
Weatherproof, but not submersible
Recommend a 9V alkaline battery. Replace the battery with a new one when the volume of the alarm decreases
When not using for a long time, take out the battery to avoid damaging the product due to battery leakage.
ARC Rail FAST Mount Adapter to create Picatinny Rail