Blog Reminders & Courtesies
Allen's Outdoor appreciates that the majority of comments contribute to this community in a positive manor; however there are always those that go too far or wish to spoil it for others. Therefore we have put these simple rules in place.
- Be Nice! Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- Be Civil! You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. We will NOT tolerate mentions or links to illegal download sites we only support legal download.
- No Bullys! No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- Be Decent! No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- Use one Login! If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you will have action taken against your accounts.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names or content.
- Be patient and welcoming when new people post comments. Please bare in mind they are new and won’t be aware of current conversations or knowledge levels. I’m sure they will appreciate a welcome note and to made to feel appreciated.
- Although we welcome and indeed Encourage comments from all over the world; for the sake of continuity we prefer the use of the English Language to be the core language in the Blog. Please therefore appreciate that English may not be the posters first language so please be patient.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we will not tolerate spamming of any services or products outside the Topic being discussed.
- No FLOODING of TEXT or EMOJIS.
- Although we actively encourage feedback from customers & experts; please appreciate that our team may be busy providing customer support, so please be patient when waiting for an answer.
- We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. You may seek advice from the host.
- If you are under 16; Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before entering the Blogs.
- The views expressed in the Allen's Outdoor Blogs are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of Allen's Outdoor.