Anti-theft Bike Alarm With Wireless Remote Control
Keep your bike safe with this Motion Sensitive Alarm!
One Week Shipping Available!
1. Green and environmental protection for your bike:
2. Three sensitivity levels: High, Medium and Low; wth high reliability
3. Microcomputer control, using reliable arming probe
4. Password control to arm, only the owner can release the arming state;
5. The standby power consumption is low, and the battery life is long:
6. The structure is simple and reliable, and the installation is easy.
Instructions for Use: Press the red A button to set the defense and beep once; press the gray B button to cancel the anti-theft, and it will beep twice. Super loud, easy to operate, easy to burglar; Leave the bicycle for a short time, no need to trouble to lock up
Power supply: 6F229V battery section:
Working current: <1 00mA:
Working temperature: -15°C~75'C;
Storage temperature: -40C~85C;
Environmental humidity: 5%~-98%
1. Password setting and changing:
The default password of the product in the factory setting is: "ABCA", in the non-armed state.
Use the following method to change to your own password: Press and hold the A button for about 3 seconds, hear a "drop", enter
The old password, if the password is correct, you will hear three sounds of "Dididi" prompting you to enter it correctly.
Start to input the new four-digit password within 5 seconds, if the modification is successful, you will also hear "Dididi" three
Sound prompt. If you enter the old password incorrectly or modify the new password unsuccessfully, you can exit the password with a long beep
Code modification status, you need to perform the above operation again:
If the battery is removed for about 30 seconds, the system automatically restores the factory default password: "ABCA".
2. Sensitivity adjustment:
The factory-set sensitivity is mid-range. In the non-armed state, long press the C key to hear "drop"
--The sound prompt setting sensitivity is "High", long press the C key again to hear "Drip" two prompt prompt settings
Sensitivity is "medium", long press C key again to hear "dididi" three prompts to set the sensitivity to
"Low", continue to press the C key will cycle the above setting operations:
Hold down the B key for about 3 seconds, hear a "drop" prompt to enter the arming state, and start to alarm after 5 seconds
In the arming state, enter the correct four-digit password to release the arming.
"Didi" three prompts, if the password is wrong, a long beep prompts to enter the error:
5. Enter the wrong password for four times in any state, the system will lock the keyboard, any operation at this time
Will be invalid, and the lock will be automatically released after 3 minutes;
6. In the arming state, the anti-theft device will send a short alarm 5 times when it feels vibration, if it is again within 5 seconds
Under the vibration, the alarm sounds continuously for 15 seconds.
Weatherproof, but not submersible
Recommend a 9V alkaline battery. Replace the battery with a new one when the volume of the alarm decreases
When not using for a long time, take out the battery to avoid damaging the product due to battery leakage.